The Automatic Homogenization Processor is a fully-automated fecal preparation instrument that conveniently pre-processes fecal specimens for test applications including the Giardia Chemiluminescence Assay and the Ova & Parasite test. This is a walk-away instrument that is a closed system for biosafety protection.
- Full filtration separation technology rapidly releases fecal elements
- Double filtration produces homogenized filtrate into test tube
- Test tube puncture hole silicone-gel cap provides closed system that avoids cross-contamination
- Test tube can be stored at -20°C for long term storage
- Sample container and test tube can be barcode labeled
- 60 sample capacity
- The utility of the Automatic Homogenization Processor was demonstrated for processing 10 different domestic animal fecal samples into homogenates and recovering elements.
- The Sciendox mixing and filtration module also homogenizes human fecal specimens.
GIMDx, Inc. is the authorized distributor of the Automatic Homogenization Processor manufactured by Xiamen Sciendox Biological Technology Co., Ltd. Inquire at email@example.com for additional specifications and ordering information.